Casey

It’s hard to imagine that this four month old charmer will be at PAWS for very long.

I’ll bet he’s already spoken for, but I had to share him anyway.

So funny and cute!

Speaking of cute, two year old Katniss is waiting for a home. She’s a very nice girl who came to the shelter with her babies. Now that they are weaned and Katniss won’t be having anymore kittens, she’s ready for adoption.

If you saw Cookie running around chasing toys, you would’t believe that he’s eleven years old! He came to the shelter when his person died.
Although handsome Cookie is friendly and outgoing, he doesn’t like other cats.

That’s all from PAWS today.
Please stay safe, wear your mask in public, and adopt cats!

• Reply Sandee June 26, 2020 at 1:27 pm

All our babies need forever homes. That is my wish.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. ♥

• Reply Memories of Eric and Flynn June 26, 2020 at 3:01 pm

I love that first photo! I hope they all soon get their forever homes.

• Reply Ellen Pilch June 26, 2020 at 3:31 pm

All so adorable. I hope they get forever homes soon. XO

• Reply Brian Frum June 26, 2020 at 3:38 pm

Y’all really are lookers and I hope you’re not waiting too long! Casey, your really a cutie standing up like that!

• Reply Tamago June 26, 2020 at 8:02 pm

Wow Casey standing up photo is amazing! What a cutie pie 🙂 Katniss and Cookie are adorable, too. I hope they will find their forever homes very soon xo

• Reply Sus June 27, 2020 at 11:01 am

Precious Casey looks like he is ready for his first day at school!
    I hope his new family is treasuring him as I type!
    Katniss is a beautiful Mom!
    After her time at the PAWS SPA, hope she will be heading home soon!
    And everyone needs a CookIe!
    My 13 year old babies run and play like kittens too!
    This gorgeous boy has lots of playing to do!

• Reply Mary D Ellroy June 27, 2020 at 1:52 pm

Cookie looks like he has a spiral on his side! Cool markings!

• Reply meowmeowmans June 27, 2020 at 7:17 pm

Casey is so cute! So cute, in fact, that I wonder if he will still be at PAWS when we are there tomorrow! Katniss is such a sweet little cat — so tiny, especially for having been a mommy. We LOVE Cookie. He’s a really nice boy, isn’t he?

• Reply World Of Animals, Inc. June 29, 2020 at 11:47 am

That first photo is just one of the best poses we have ever seen. We love seeing these sweet babies and hope they all find beautiful forever homes. Have a wonderful rest of your day.

• Reply Hairballs and Hissyfits June 29, 2020 at 2:03 pm

SQWEEEEEE! That first photo is one of the best I have seen! They all seem so adoarable!

• Reply mommakatandherbearcat July 1, 2020 at 3:48 pm

Casey is absolutely perfect! That dark nose … those eyes … I’d snap him up right away!