Laurence

Three year old Laurence came to PAWS as a stray.
The eyes truly are the window into this softie’s soul. He’s a quiet and loving boy.

“Pet me, love me, take me home!”

I have to show you cute Annie. She’s two years old and, most likely, already adopted.

Eva and Evie are only eight weeks old. They are waiting for a foster family.
Meanwhile, there’s a whole lot of mischief going on!

The shelter is slowly allowing volunteers back in the building in limited numbers. We are all observing the rules and being careful.
I hope you and your families are staying safe!

• Reply Ellen Pilch May 15, 2020 at 3:26 pm

Such cuties. I hope they all get forever homes soon. XO

• Reply Brian Frum May 15, 2020 at 3:56 pm

We hope you get that loving home soon sweet Laurence, we really, really do.

• Reply Sandee May 15, 2020 at 4:10 pm

Aw I hope all of you find a forever home. So adorable.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. ♥

• Reply meowmeowmans May 15, 2020 at 6:57 pm

We love Laurence and Annie! Your beautiful photos really capture their sweet personalities, Maggie. We bet these wonderful kitties will find their forever homes very soon. XO

• Reply Tamago May 15, 2020 at 7:27 pm

Laurence’s whiskers are so gorgeous. He sounds like such a sweet kitty! Great to know Annie is most likely adopted. I hope it will finalize for certain. And Eva & Evie are adorable 🙂
    PAWS kitties must be happy to have volunteer friends back. Stay safe xo

• Reply Memories of Eric and Flynn May 16, 2020 at 1:21 am

They are all beauties. I like the little dash of white on Laurence’s nose. It looks like a little dab of paint!

• Reply Sus May 16, 2020 at 9:45 am

Lovely to see wonderful pictures of these precious babies!
    Someone needs each and every one of them . . .
    May they find them today!

• Reply Katie Isabella May 19, 2020 at 8:52 am

Oh oh OH! What total beauties, each of these babies, and Lawrence has the most expressive face and eyes I have seen.