• Reply Brian Frum January 7, 2020 at 5:20 pm

Such a beautiful sweetie. I don’t know why you’ve being overlooked but I sure hope your heart home spots you soon sweetie.

• Reply Memories of Eric and Flynn January 8, 2020 at 2:54 am

She is a pretty girl, and I hope someone sees her beauty and gentleness and gives her the home she deserves.

• Reply Sandee January 8, 2020 at 8:12 am

She’s a beautiful kitty. That’s the kind of kitty I would like to have. A shy one. I hope she finds a forever home soon.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Wordless Wednesday. ♥

• Reply Tamago January 8, 2020 at 9:59 am

Kea is very pretty. It’s surprising she hasn’t found her home already.
    I hope her future forever family will find her very soon!

• Reply World Of Animals, Inc. January 8, 2020 at 12:13 pm

Kea, you are such a sweetheart in the photos. We hope you find that forever home soon with a loving family. Such beautiful facial markings and we love your fur colors. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a great day and good luck.

• Reply meowmeowmans January 8, 2020 at 9:40 pm

We adore Kea! She is beautiful, and is a really sweet kitty. She loves being pet by humans she knows well, and we know she will be a great best friend for some lucky person. These photos are lovely, Maggie!

• Reply Sus January 8, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Sweet Kitty TV!
    My kind of show!
    Great nose!

• Reply M. K. Clinton January 10, 2020 at 1:39 pm

Awww! She definitely deserves a forever home. I love her face.

• Reply Ellen Pilch January 10, 2020 at 5:38 pm

She is beautiful. I hope she gets her forever home soon. Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog for the loss of Prancie. XO

• Reply caren January 11, 2020 at 3:23 pm

that breaks my heart. She’s such a beautiful girl. Praying the right person comes along who can appreciate her. But, until that time, she is lucky to have such loving and attentive care at PAWS xoxo

• Reply Tamago January 12, 2020 at 11:00 am

Hi Maggie, thank you for sending the happy shopper photo! Loved it 🙂
    (I tried to reply the message but for some reason I kept getting error. Weird!)