• Reply Brian January 14, 2020 at 3:51 pm

Oh my, you are such a handsome guy and so sweet looking. I sure do hope you’re not waiting much longer.

• Reply Ellen Pilch January 14, 2020 at 4:27 pm

Rhodie is so handsome. I love ginger kitties. I hope he gets a forever home soon. XO

• Reply Memories of Eric and Flynn January 15, 2020 at 2:39 am

Rhodie is a gorgeous ginger boy.

• Reply mommakatandherbearcat January 15, 2020 at 3:30 am

He’s a must-have for anyone who knows anything about anything!

• Reply Sue Carrick January 15, 2020 at 10:17 am

What a sweet boy!!! I hope he finds his forever home soon!!! How can anyone resist such an incredible cat and so handsome too!!!

• Reply Kitties Blue January 15, 2020 at 12:24 pm

OMC, he is so handsome (as are all ginger tabbies), but he also has the sweetest smile. I’ll be praying that this lovely gentleman gets a forever home super fast.

• Reply Sandee January 15, 2020 at 12:26 pm

He’s a handsome mancat indeed. I hope he finds a wonderful and quiet forever home soon.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Wordless Wednesday. ♥

• Reply Sus January 15, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Rhodie Rocks!
    My kind of guy!

• Reply Margaret Elmendorf January 15, 2020 at 3:10 pm

Rhodie, you are so handsme. Hope you find that perfect home soon.

• Reply meowmeowmans January 15, 2020 at 9:24 pm

Maggie, these are such wonderful photos of our pal Rhodie. He is such an awesome kitty. Don’t you just love him???

• Reply Tamago January 16, 2020 at 5:18 am

Rhodie sounds like such a sweetheart! And his orange and cream coat looks very soft 🙂 I hope he will find his forever home real soon!
    P.S. Thank you for your adorable card! Happy year if the rat 🙂

• Reply M. K. Clinton January 17, 2020 at 9:43 am

Rhodie is absolutely purr-fect. Surely someone needs that sweet loving cat in their life!