Shadow

When two year old Shadow first came to PAWS, he was shy and hesitant to make friends. He quickly adjusted and started showing his true affectionate personality.

Shadow likes other cats and has been visiting Chuck Norris.

They share shelter gossip.

You remember Chuck, right? He’s such a big wonderful cat, it’s a mystery that he’s still at PAWS.

He’s eight years old, still playful and fun to be around.

Life at PAWS is pretty good.
But a real forever home would make life perfect.

• Reply Memories of Eric and Flynn September 10, 2019 at 2:41 pm

Shadow is lovely and it is nice that he and Chuck get on together. I do love that handsome ginger Chuck!!

• Reply Brian Frum September 10, 2019 at 3:51 pm

You two sure make me smile. I hope you two hit the forever home jackpot soon!

• Reply meowmeowmans September 10, 2019 at 7:52 pm

We love both Shadow and Chuck Norris. We are so happy they’ve become buddies. 🙂

Paws crossed that they both find their happily ever afters real soon!

• Reply mommakatandherbearcat September 10, 2019 at 9:52 pm

Best bromance … EVER!

• Reply Tamago September 11, 2019 at 4:30 am

Shadow is very handsome and Goro agrees. They look like brofurs, though Goro doesn’t like other kitties 😀 It’s very surprising Chuck Norris is still waiting. I hope they both find their forever home very soon xo

• Reply Sue Carrick September 11, 2019 at 9:12 am

oh Maggie..just love him…he reminds me of my Blu!!…Wouldn’t it be lovely if they both got adopted together!! Here’s hoping they find their forever home very quickly…Thanks for another great story…and pictures..my 98 year old friend in New Zealand loves these when I send them to her

• Reply Susan September 11, 2019 at 9:18 am

Precious pictures of the dashing duo!
    Maybe their perfect home is together!
    Wonder what shelter secret they shared . . .

• Reply Sandee September 11, 2019 at 1:46 pm

Thanks for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Wordless Wednesday. ♥

• Reply Ellen Pilch September 12, 2019 at 2:19 pm

I hope these cuties get their forever homes soon. My heart breaks knowing Shadow has been in the shelter for so long. My Angel Snowball and my KaTwo were both in a NJ shelter that long. XO

• Reply Brian Frum September 12, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop, we appreciate you and all you do!