Chuck Norris and the Princess

Chuck Norris is a big manly seven year old cat with a heart of gold.

He was happy in his home as an only cat, but he couldn’t adjust to the changes in the household as his family added another feline and a dog. He really is a wonderful cat, but he needs a quiet home where he can be the king of the castle… which segues into Princess!

This is her Royal Highness Princess.

She is a very friendly five year old who came to PAWS as a stray.
Here she is trying on her feather boa.

Did I mention that Princess is playful too?

You can read about Chuck Norris and Princess, just click on the links. Better yet, come meet them at PAWS!

• Reply Memories of Eric and Flynn August 10, 2019 at 3:03 pm

They are both lovely. It is sad that his family decided to surrender him when it had been his home and he couldn’t get on with the new pets. So many questions, and I hope it wasn’t a case of replace the old with the new.

• Reply Brian Frum August 10, 2019 at 4:02 pm

Poor Chuck, he deserves better, the best actually.

• Reply Ellen Pilch August 10, 2019 at 4:06 pm

I hope these two cuties get forever homes soon. XO

• Reply Cleo August 11, 2019 at 3:39 am

I puzzled as to why poor Chuck was given up due to replacements. Some people…

• Reply Scylla, Fenris, Tuiren, YinYang & Chimera (ATCAD) August 11, 2019 at 4:49 am

Poor Chuck, it seems a bit unfair that he wound up in a shelter because his family got additional pets. We have our paws crossed that he and Princess both find wonderful homes.

• Reply The Island Cats August 11, 2019 at 5:06 am

What gorgeous cats! We feel bad for Chuck and that his family didn’t consider his feelings before adding those other pets.

• Reply Margaret Elmendorf August 11, 2019 at 5:18 am

Poor Chuck. That is so sad. We sure hope someone adopts him. You all have a great Sunday.

• Reply meowmeowmans August 11, 2019 at 6:00 am

Heartbreaking that Chuck’s former humans were so selfish like that. He was there first, after all. He’s a great mancat, and we hope he finds a real forever family soon. As for Princess, we LOVE her. She’s a lapcat on top of it all. Beautiful photos of these two special kitties, Maggie!

• Reply Erin the cat princess August 11, 2019 at 7:46 am

Now there’s a duo that deserve a fairytale ending! Both stunning and ready to go…
    Purrs
    ERin

• Reply Catscue Catmom August 11, 2019 at 1:00 pm

They are so precious! Purrs and prayers and POTP for the purrfect forever home for Chuck and Princess.

• Reply The Dash Kitten Crew August 11, 2019 at 1:52 pm

I am trying VERY VERY HARD not to want to smack the family hard across the head for the brainless and heartless attitude to Chuck Norris. Really I am (sorry I am SO over being nice to heartless people).

Chuck my boy if I was in the US and cat-less I would love to have you. Instead I offer my deepest hopes for a loving couple or widow who will spoil you for ever and ever.

* Gentle hugs *

PS Princess will, I am sure, be a boa-tiful companion cat too.

• Reply Sue Carrick August 12, 2019 at 5:12 am

OH Chuck, I hope you get the BEST forever home!!! What kind of heartless person(s) could give you up, you sweet boy!!! You are a handsome boy and I hope you find a great new home soon..

Princess you are adorable. I hope you find a great new forever home too sweetheart.

Great pics Maggie..Thanks for sharing these great pics and stories with us!!!

• Reply Timmy Tomcat August 12, 2019 at 7:03 am

You are both really wonderful kitties and we know you will find homes furever

• Reply Sandee August 12, 2019 at 8:51 am

Awww, they are both good looking kitties. It’s a shame when you add to the mix and it creates a mess for a kitty. Some need others and some don’t.

I hope these two find a forever home and soon.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Awww Monday and week. ♥

• Reply Kathe W. August 12, 2019 at 12:12 pm

Not very fair to Chuck. We live with Lucy the One and Only Cat…we’d never break her rules! We have had numerous cats over the years, but Lucy insists that she be the One and Only!

• Reply Tamago August 12, 2019 at 3:28 pm

I really don’t get why Chuck had to end up in the shelter. I hope his former humans will not do the same thing to their new fur kids.
    He and Princess are both adorable. I hope they will find forever homes they deserve!

• Reply Hairballs and Hissyfits August 13, 2019 at 2:39 pm

poor baby Chuck! I really hope they both find a forever home asap!

• Reply Judee August 13, 2019 at 7:07 pm

Heartbreaking that Chuck was removed from his home when the newcomers came. He looks like such a nice cat. Hope he finds a wonderful home.

• Reply Michelle August 14, 2019 at 10:03 am

Lovely cats both. I hope they soon find homes. Like the other commenters, I have to wonder at the lack of loyalty on the part of Chuck’s former humans.

• Reply mommakatandherbearcat August 16, 2019 at 10:32 pm

Chuck Norris is a heart breaker! And Princess will be too!