New Friends at PAWS

This is Pj. I really want to say that she is the cat’s pajamas, but that’s such a bad joke (sorry).
Pj is a very sweet one year old cat who came to PAWS with several other cats when their person was evicted from their home.
Next up: Lady Jane.

Here, she is showing her regal side.

But Lady Jane is also a playful young cat .

Meet Cameron! He’s five years old, handsome, and very friendly. I spent quite a while visiting and petting him Sunday. I saw absolutely no signs of the “behavior issues” that had him consigned to death row at a high kill shelter in NYC.
PAWS to the rescue!
These beautiful cats, and many more, are waiting at PAWS in Norwalk, CT. CLICK HERE to fill out an application and get pre-approved for adoption.

• Reply Memories of Eric and Flynn February 11, 2019 at 3:58 pm

They are all lovely, and thank goodness Cameron was removed from that shelter and saved.

• Reply Sandee February 11, 2019 at 4:41 pm

So many in need of a forever home. I hope these three find one very soon.

Have a purrfect day and week. ♥

• Reply Margaret Elmendorf February 11, 2019 at 4:46 pm

Oh that Pj, is just too cute. Good thing you are far way and the Inn here is overflowing. I would take her in a skinny minute.

• Reply Brian Frum February 11, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Such sweeties! It’s okay Cameron, that note probably meant the humans there had behavior issues.

• Reply Lola The Rescued Cat February 12, 2019 at 7:32 am

What beautiful kitties. PAWS is pawesome for helping all of them.

• Reply Tamago February 12, 2019 at 9:39 am

They are all beautiful! I’m so glad Cameron was rescued from high kill shelter and is now in loving care at PAWS. I hope they will find forever homes very soon!

• Reply Sue Carrick February 12, 2019 at 10:53 am

GREAT JOB you guys for saving these sweethearts and giving these kitties a second chance at finding their forever homes!!! You are angels for them..you do great work!!!

• Reply Ellen Pilch February 12, 2019 at 5:15 pm

They are all adorable. I hope they get forever homes soon. XO

• Reply Jeanna February 12, 2019 at 5:29 pm

Beautiful babies. I’ve made that Cat’s Pajamas joke to my cat before and got the exact same look PJ is giving you in the first photo. I’m always looking for cute and funny cat and dogitude photos so please link up if you have a chance.

• Reply meowmeowmans February 12, 2019 at 10:23 pm

We met PJ and Lady Jane last weekend, and they are both wonderful! You really captured their personalities in these photos, Maggie. 🙂

We didn’t meet Cameron, but he sounds like an awesome mancat. He surely is handsome.

• Reply Kelly Anne Rothaermel February 13, 2019 at 12:08 pm

They are both lovely!

• Reply Three Chatty Cats February 15, 2019 at 11:04 am

Well, your bad joke made me laugh. So what does that say about me? MOL! They are all adorable!

• Reply mommakatandherbearcat February 15, 2019 at 10:10 pm

Such amazing and sweet babies! I hope they all find their forever homes soon.

• Reply Katie Isabellas February 20, 2019 at 1:08 pm

Oh you beauties. My mom wishes she could have EVERYONE! If she had a zillion dollars she would sure have a bunch.