Leona

Leona is only two years old, but she’s had a lot of experience and responsibility.

I visited Leona and her six tiny tabby kittens at their foster home in October.

It was a tabby circus!

Leona will not be having any more babies, and is looking forward to a more relaxed lifestyle. She loves to hunt the red dot, meet new people, and receive lots of attention.
She’s waiting at PAWS.

Previous Post

• Reply Memories of Eric and Flynn December 4, 2018 at 2:30 am

She’s a sweet girl with adorable babies.

• Reply Tamago December 4, 2018 at 5:27 am

Awww Leona is such a beautiful girl! I hope she will find a forever home where she gets spoiled and loved 🙂 And her babies are super adorable. I love the “tabby circus” photo!

• Reply Katie Isabella December 4, 2018 at 5:56 am

What a total beauty and her babies are too. I so hope she gets a home soon and with no more responsibilities, she will! Smoochies, Leona and babies.

• Reply Brian Frum December 4, 2018 at 7:11 am

Leona is a beautiful tabby girl and sure will make some home happy forever, soon we hope!

• Reply Comedy Plus December 4, 2018 at 9:54 am

Aw, Leona is a beautiful kitty. I hope she finds her forever home and very soon.

Have a purrfect day and week. ♥

• Reply caren gittleman December 4, 2018 at 10:27 am

“Leona” is my mother’s name! lol. What a sweetie this kitty is! Hoping she finds her furever home soon! xoxo

• Reply Kitties Blue December 4, 2018 at 11:58 am

Leona, you and your babies are all stunning. Grey tabbies are a favorite of ours. We should think you will have a home for the holidays, and we will be praying for that. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

• Reply Susan December 4, 2018 at 2:11 pm

I want to scoop them all up and bring them home!
    So precious!

• Reply Ellen Pilch December 4, 2018 at 7:29 pm

Such a beauty. I hope she gets her forever home for Christmas- or sooner. XO

• Reply Hairballs and Hissyfits December 4, 2018 at 8:06 pm

what a cutie!!! she deserves a great home!

• Reply mommakatandherbearcat December 4, 2018 at 9:21 pm

Leona is such a princess! I can’t imagine having six tiny ones to care for – especially being so small herself. We hope someone gives her the forever home she deserves soon.

• Reply Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens December 5, 2018 at 2:00 pm

what a lovely family

• Reply meowmeowmans December 5, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Leona is such a wonderful and sweet kitty. Love, love, love the photos of her and her babies, Maggie!

• Reply Harvey Button December 6, 2018 at 1:22 am

She’s a beauty, although I DO love the kittens!

• Reply Ruby, Rosie and Teddy December 7, 2018 at 9:44 am

Leona is a beauty and oh my gosh, her kittens are precious.