• Reply Margaret Elmendorf November 6, 2018 at 4:59 pm

Sure hope he finloods a home soon. He looks a lot like some the ones here. He is a handsome boy. Have a good week.

• Reply Comedy Plus November 6, 2018 at 5:22 pm

He’s a handsome kitty. I hope he finds a forever home and soon. I’m sure he will.

Have a purrfect day, Mr. Bill. ♥

• Reply Memories of Eric and Flynn November 7, 2018 at 2:23 am

I hope the sweet boy soon finds a home.
    I am biting my tongue not to say more about the family developing allergies!

• Reply Tamago November 7, 2018 at 5:23 am

Mr. Bill is super handsome. Aww his cute pink nose and pink paw pads 🙂
    I hope he will find his real forever home very soon!

• Reply Brian Frum November 7, 2018 at 5:39 am

Oh no Mr. Bill is right, I’m so sorry you are home searching again but I’m sure your loving nature will score you a real home soon. Thanks in advance for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

• Reply meowmeowmans November 7, 2018 at 6:57 am

Such great pictures of our buddy Bill (and Mr. Bill, too). You really captured his sweet nature, and his calm personality. Did you know he sits up on his haunches for treats? Adorable.

• Reply Kitties Blue November 7, 2018 at 10:17 am

Mr. Bill, you are stunning with your super pointy ears, slanted eyes and eyeliner, as well as your lovely markings. It hurts our hearts that your family gave you up, but we know the folks at PAWS will find a terrific home for you. Until then enjoy you Mr. Bill/Mr. Bill time. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

• Reply Ellen Pilch November 7, 2018 at 12:39 pm

I get so mad when I hear the allergy excuse! I hope this cutie gets his forever home soon. XO

• Reply Melissa Clinton November 7, 2018 at 1:05 pm

Poor Mr. Bill ♥ I hope he finds the most wonderful family to love him.

• Reply Hairballs and Hissyfits November 7, 2018 at 4:42 pm

i want some!! I have allergies and get shots every three weeks! So sad when people give up a companion for so-called allergies!

• Reply Three Chatty Cats November 7, 2018 at 7:19 pm

Oh, what a handsome fella. I hope his perfect adopters come by soon!

• Reply mommakatandherbearcat November 9, 2018 at 5:05 pm

What a handsome dude! We hope he finds his forever home soon.

• Reply Harvey Button November 11, 2018 at 4:48 pm

I love how families develop ‘allergies’. Let’s just say not enough people are allergic to them – right?

Hateful attitude so I hope you can poke them in the eye and get him a GREAT HOME.

Thanks for joining the Pet Parade, you all make it so much more interesting..