Reckless!

Her name is listed as “Reckless”, but that must refer to her previous owners.
They left her in a carrier outside a vet’s office. Fortunately, she was brought to PAWS.

Here’s Reckless playing cat and mouse.
She’s a friendly cat who enjoys attention; brushing, petting, playing are all welcome activities. Her age is estimated at six years old.
Reckless is currently waiting at PAWS for the forever family she deserves.

Around the Shelter

Louie needed a drink and went directly to the source! Don’t worry, we made sure he didn’t get stuck. Click on the link to read about him and his brother Mac.

Sebastian sitting pretty. He and his sister Sherry are shelter favorites because of their wonderful personalities.

• Reply Three Chatty Cats September 7, 2018 at 12:46 pm

So glad that Reckless ended up at PAWS. She is a beauty!

• Reply Brian Frum September 7, 2018 at 2:08 pm

Sweet Reckless needs a new name to go with her new forever home, which should happen soon since she is such a beauty!

• Reply mommakatandherbearcat September 7, 2018 at 2:55 pm

People … I’m speechless in terms of appropriateness and coherence … but my heart goes out to Reckless and I’m cursing up a storm at her old humans!

• Reply Ellen Pilch September 7, 2018 at 7:13 pm

Reckless is gorgeous. They are all adorable though.

• Reply Comedy Plus September 8, 2018 at 8:53 am

I hope all the babies find a forever home. I can’t imagine abandoning my kitty.

Have a purrfect day. ♥

• Reply Tamago September 8, 2018 at 8:54 am

Reckless is a gorgeous kitty. I hope she will find a forever home with loving and caring family!
    Louie is such a character 🙂 And Sebastian is looking super handsome!
    Have a great weekend xo

• Reply Sus September 8, 2018 at 11:24 am

Reckless? No. Priceless!

• Reply meowmeowmans September 8, 2018 at 9:08 pm

Hey Maggie, guess what? Reckless got adopted today! Your awesome post must have brought her good luck. 🙂

Now, if it will just work out the same way for Mac and Louie, and Sherry and Sebastian, too!

• Reply ERin the Cat (Princess) September 16, 2018 at 11:03 pm

WOW, Reckless sure is a delight to see, and by the looks of it a character too! MOL . Having just seen the comment from MeowMeowMans above, clearly she won the heart and was a delight for a lucky family in the US who have adopted her now.
    Toodle pips
    ERin

• Reply Katie isabella September 17, 2018 at 9:08 am

Reckless…she needs a name worthy of her, is so fortunate to be at PAWS. I am deeply grateful she is. What a gorgeous beautiful girl. The only thing I can say for her former caretakers is…they at least didn’t turn her out onto the streets, thanks be given for that! What a precious trio you have shown us today.