Cuddles

There’s something soothing about gray cats, and this shy quiet girl is the perfect example. She just needs a good home – and a better name!

Cuddles is still getting used to shelter life with all the unfamiliar sounds, smells, other cats and people. But spend a little time with her, brushing and petting, and you’ll quickly make a new friend.

Three year old Cuddles would be happiest in a home without other cats.
She came to PAWS because she wasn’t getting along with the family’s other cat. When our vet checked, she found that Cuddles had a painful urinary tract infection. With treatment, Cuddles is feeling much better.

Previous Post

• Reply Brian Frum September 13, 2018 at 12:29 pm

Such a sweetheart. I sure hope she gets to go home soon. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

• Reply Katie Isabella September 13, 2018 at 1:04 pm

Bless her sweet heart. Was a beauty! And to you boys there at home with mommy and Daddy. we can sure keep our parents on their toes with our horking.

• Reply Margs Animals September 13, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Cuddles sure is cute. We so hope she finds such a good home. She looks like she is ready for lots of loving. Thanks for your kind words about my feral project. Wish I had places to put them so they could have a good home. They are fairly safe where they live but there are so many of them, they stay scared. You have a great week end.

• Reply Comedy Plus September 13, 2018 at 1:46 pm

She’s a pretty girl indeed. I hope she finds a forever home that she dosn’t have to share with any other kitties.

Have a purrfect day, Cuddles. ♥

• Reply Kitties Blue September 13, 2018 at 6:31 pm

She is gorgeous! I love grey cats bunches and bunches. She reminds me of Swizzle, who I sponsored until she finally got a permanent forever home. I will pray that Cuddles soon finds her happily ever after. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

• Reply Ellen Pilch September 13, 2018 at 6:35 pm

Such a beauty. I hope she gets a forever home soon. XO

• Reply Lola The Rescued Cat September 14, 2018 at 8:01 am

She’s such a beauty, and it makes us sad that she had to end up in a shelter. Lucky for her she found her way to PAWS and the pawsome people there.

• Reply Tom Fishworthy & Friends September 14, 2018 at 8:21 am

I would give her the name of a goddess. She’s beautiful and mysterious. Please give her my purregards and I wish her the best! – Tom x

• Reply Tamago September 14, 2018 at 8:49 am

Awwww Cuddles is such a beautiful kitty. She looks a lot like Goro although he is not shy or quiet 🙂 Glad she is feeling better after her UTI is treated. I hope she will find a loving forever home very soon xo

• Reply mommakatandherbearcat September 14, 2018 at 2:33 pm

What a gorgeous girl with such a luxurious coat! We bet her fur is unbelievably soft! Thank goodness someone caught the UTI.

• Reply Three Chatty Cats September 14, 2018 at 3:48 pm

I’m glad that Cuddles received the care and treatment she needed. I hope she finds a perfect and forever home soon!

• Reply meowmeowmans September 15, 2018 at 7:26 pm

Cuddles is a really nice cat. We are happy she decided to come out of her cage for you, Maggie. Progress! 🙂