Shelter Cats, Shelter Kittens

Maple

Colorful, calico Maple has a bright inquisitive personality.

There won’t be a dull moment if you adopt this playful young girl.

I think you can see what I mean…

She’s at PAWS in Norwalk CT.
You can fill out an adoption application online – Click Here.

It will be a while before these kittens are out of the nursery and available for adoption. They are practicing their “come get me” look.

• Reply caren gittleman November 5, 2017 at 3:24 pm

what a gorgeous, gorgeous girl!!

• Reply Kitties Blue November 5, 2017 at 3:35 pm

Miss Maple, we all know calicos will keep their humans on their toes…just ask our Lily Olivia. You are a gorgeous girl, and we pray you will have your forever home in time for the upcoming holidays. Ooh, those kittens are cuties. We know they’ll get new homes as soon as they are old enough. Thanks for joining the hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

• Reply Marg November 5, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Oh Maple, we would take you in a skinny minute if we were closer. We love calicos. Those two kittens are just too cute. All of you have a great week and hope everyone finds a home that needs one.

• Reply Katie Isabella November 5, 2017 at 5:18 pm

Maple…. Mommy loves Calicoes and those kittens…they have practiced sufficiently to work on MY mom!

• Reply Brian Frum November 5, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Maple, you are such a beauty and I’ll bet you are a fun one! Good luck sweetie!

• Reply Tamago November 5, 2017 at 8:43 pm

Maple is such a pretty girl! And so playful. I think she won’t wait to long! Awww the kittens are doing great “come get me” look 🙂

• Reply meowmeowmans November 5, 2017 at 9:06 pm

Awesome photos, Magiie. 🙂

Maple sure is a pretty gal, and she loves that hammock! She will be such a great best friend for whoever is lucky and smart enough to adopt her.

• Reply Erin the Cat, Princess November 6, 2017 at 3:54 am

Maple sure has all the presence of a delightful home feline. And those kittens are definitely working on their adoption magic smiles. I bet they’ll have homes before you know it come their days.
    Toodle pip
    ERin

• Reply Peaaches & Paprika November 6, 2017 at 5:02 am

Being two calicos, we feel qualified to say the following: You is beeeeautuiful! Purrs from Peaches & Paprika, sister-calicos.

• Reply speedyrabbit November 6, 2017 at 10:20 am

What a cute and beautiful bunch,I hope they all get their forever homes soon,xx Speedy

• Reply Sandee November 6, 2017 at 11:21 am

Maple will be gone in no time. I can just tell. She’s a beauty.

Thanks for linking up to Awww Mondays.

Have a purrfect Awww Monday. ☺

• Reply Colehaus Cats November 6, 2017 at 1:31 pm

Dear Maple, what a sweetheart you are and so lucky to have found a great place to wait while your forever family makes their way to you. Oh, you sweet kittens, you know you never have to work too hard at those “come get me” looks. Sending out adoption purr vibes in triplicate this week!

• Reply Little Binky and Granny November 6, 2017 at 1:38 pm

What a cutie you are, Maple. Good Luck Pawkisses to find a furrever home soon and the two little kitties, they are so sweet😸❤😻

• Reply McGuffy's Reader November 6, 2017 at 3:03 pm

She is a cutie-pie! We wish her the very best!

• Reply Hairballs and Hissyfits November 6, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Maple! You are gorgeous–a heartbreaker! Love your facial expressions

• Reply messymimi November 6, 2017 at 4:17 pm

So many adoptable cats, i hope they all get a home.

• Reply Anne Robinson November 6, 2017 at 6:09 pm

Oh my goodness, sweethearts! I would come get them and cuddle with them. So soft and precious. My big boy Tiger a/k/a Mr. Kittys too big for me to lift these days. He is so lazy. Our sons cat is a lil quirky – Rose she does her own thing. For instance today, Nick left his pizza in the box on the stove top. She was lifting it checking it’s contents. No chicken so she is not interested!
    This is sure an Aw….Mondays moment. Thank you for sharing. Enjoy your evening and have a beautiful week. HUGS

• Reply Ellen Pilch November 6, 2017 at 7:11 pm

All these cuties will get snatched right up.

• Reply mommakatandherbearcat November 7, 2017 at 5:13 pm

Oh my cat!!! I love her nose! Half is black and she’s got a brown smudge right next to it!!! What a beautiful kitty!

• Reply Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens November 7, 2017 at 5:27 pm

oooh, look at those beautiful eyes Maple has

• Reply Judee November 8, 2017 at 3:47 am

What a beautiful cat and such a magnificent pose. Enjoy all the fun

• Reply Deziz World November 8, 2017 at 8:41 pm

Maple sure looks regal. We’re sharin’ and purrayin’. Big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

• Reply Three Chatty Cats November 10, 2017 at 8:18 am

Maple is just a beauty!

• Reply The Dash Kitten Crew November 11, 2017 at 12:28 am

Oh my Maple is such a star now come she is still there!!!

Sorry we are late, Mum has been working and it all behind.

The Dash Kitten Crew