Harvest Festival

Sunday I brought fresh catnip from my garden to PAWS. Not all cats like the nip, but Matt (on the right) sure enjoyed it.

Frank was not interested.

Petite charmer Wiggles was amazed!

Purring loudly, Mindy actually ate every leaf, and then she took a long nip nap.
She wouldn’t share with David or Taylor (in the background).

Frank, Wiggles, Matt, Mindy, David, Taylor and many more fine cats are ready and waiting at PAWS in Norwalk CT.

Please visit the website for more information and adoption applications.

By the time I got to the Lobby Room, my supply of catnip was gone.
But, these busy playful youngsters don’t need any extra stimulation!

• Reply image-in-ing: weekly photo linkup October 9, 2017 at 1:46 pm

An especially pretty group of kitties this week. I bet they’ll find homes soon – I surely hope so!
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/10/beauty-on-wing.html

• Reply Sandee October 9, 2017 at 2:31 pm

Aww, they are all so very cute. I would love to have them all.

Have a purrfect Awww Monday and welcome to all things aww. ☺

• Reply Tamago October 9, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Such great pictures of PAWS kitties! Whether they like nip or not, they are so lucky to have caring human like you! Sounds like Mindy enjoyed the nip salad and maybe enjoyed nip dream in her nip nap 🙂

• Reply Brian Frum October 9, 2017 at 5:03 pm

Such beautiful kitties, everywhere! I’m glad some of the enjoyed the NipFest!

• Reply Marg October 9, 2017 at 5:10 pm

We have the same thing go on here with the fresh nip. Some just don’t care about it and some get in the with the catnip while it is growing. All of you have a great week.

• Reply Anne Robinson October 9, 2017 at 9:00 pm

What a great post filled with smiles! Love all these awesome feline friends. I have a lazy kitty but he does love catnip! Our sons Rose turns her nose up at most things and Daphne our further son-in-laws lil Calico is too shy to know what she is up too! I love all the photos. The kittens are precious too. The one black with white kitty on the right looks my boy Boots. He was like a person to me and I miss him everyday.
    Thank you for the share. Enjoy your week.

• Reply Molly October 10, 2017 at 3:17 am

What an adorable little gang of kitties

Mollyx

• Reply Driller's Place October 10, 2017 at 8:20 am

Great set of images. If more shelters posted photos like these, more of their pets would be adopted. You can actually see some of the personality of the animals in these images.

• Reply Create With Joy October 10, 2017 at 12:56 pm

So agree with Driller’s Place comment. The beautiful photos on sites like yours make such a difference in cat adoption. Appreciate your beautiful photos and the time, love and dedication behind your site! 🙂

• Reply mommakatandherbearcat October 10, 2017 at 3:03 pm

I think we saw Wiggles on ASVL! Your beautiful pictures are amazing! I especially like the last one where the black cat on the right has his paw on the calico’s behind. You capture their personalities so wonderfully!

• Reply Ellen Pilch October 10, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Every one is adorable. Glad they enjoyed their nip.

• Reply meowmeowmans October 10, 2017 at 9:11 pm

These photos are awesome, Maggie! There was still some catnip left when we got to PAWS Sunday afternoon. We will attest to the fact that some kitties are a little, um, selfish with the catnip. MOL!

• Reply Three Chatty Cats October 11, 2017 at 5:16 am

That bottom photo is so darling! And I love Wiggles’ adorable face!

• Reply caren gittleman October 11, 2017 at 10:39 am

what a delightful treat for them! I am so sorry I didn’t see this sooner, I am not receiving ANY blogs via email that I subscribe to (that use Feedburner) as their source for mailing out………..I have no clue why this is happening or how to fix it. It’s driving me crazy!!!!

• Reply Valentine October 11, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Oh they’re all so lovely! I bet they love you for bringing in the nip! My neighbor kitties love Mom’s garden green fresh nip. I purr-sonally prefer to wait for the nip to get dry and crumbly. Mom sprinkles it over my furry & it tickles!

• Reply The Florida Furkids October 12, 2017 at 6:14 pm

Such sweetness!

Thank you for the thoughtful and kind comment you made on our post about our Daddy. We know he’s an Angel smiling down on us but we are heartbroken.

The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon

• Reply Katie Isabella October 18, 2017 at 10:46 am

Oh all of them are dear and how I wish I were a volunteer too. They’d be smothered in hugs and kissies.