Silas

Want a hug?
Or a lap warmer?
Silas is the right cat for you!

There are a lot of cats at PAWS, but you won’t meet a sweeter, more gentle, gentleman cat than four year old Silas.

While Silas would be fine as your one and only companion, he also gets along with other cats.
Come meet Silas. He’s waiting!

• Reply caren gittleman September 12, 2017 at 8:54 am

Oh he is a looker! Hoping he finds his furever home soon!

• Reply Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens September 12, 2017 at 9:19 am

So nice to meet you, Silas!

• Reply Kitties Blue September 12, 2017 at 9:38 am

Oh Silas, you are something else. I want to pick you up and give you a huge snuggle and hug. Can’t imagine you’ll be waiting too long for your forever home. Wishing you lots of luck. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

• Reply Brian Frum September 12, 2017 at 11:23 am

Silas, you are such a handsome dude and I am purring that your forever human finds you quickly!

• Reply Ellen Pilch September 12, 2017 at 12:05 pm

Such a cutie! I would love a hug.

• Reply Johnny September 12, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Silas!!! You’re so adorable. I just wanna cuddle you.

• Reply S Hall September 12, 2017 at 2:01 pm

That’s a stand up cat alright!
    What a great photo Maggie!
    And what an adorable kitty!
    Post that photo by his cage and he will have a home in no time!

• Reply meowmeowmans September 12, 2017 at 7:46 pm

You totally captured Silas’ sweet nature, Maggie! Such wonderful photos. He’s a great kitty, and we hope his forever finds him real soon.

• Reply mommakatandherbearcat September 13, 2017 at 9:19 am

What a handsome boy! I hope he gets snapped up really quickly. His looks and gentleness make me think of Ellie.

• Reply Tamago September 14, 2017 at 8:37 am

Oh my goodness, what a cutie pie Silas is! I love the first photo – I wanna give him a big hug 🙂

• Reply Katie Isabella September 15, 2017 at 3:28 pm

OH YES! Silas. I and mommy too want a GREAT big Silas huggie. Right now.

• Reply Colehaus Cats September 15, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Sweet Silas, we do love Mancats who give hugs. We’ve been blessed with two huggers and we know your forever family will feel the same way when they finally come to meet you!

• Reply Marg September 15, 2017 at 5:09 pm

Oh Silas, you are such a handsome black boy; How could anyone not want you. Have a great week end.

• Reply Three Chatty Cats September 20, 2017 at 5:39 am

Oh my goodness, what a handsome boy! And talented on two feet!