Black, White, and Ready!

Let me introduce Fresco and Picante, four and a half month old sisters.
Don’t let their formal tuxedos fool you, they are very playful!

Outgoing, friendly boys cats, Trouble and Tucker, are a bit younger.

Does beautiful Luna look familiar?
That’s because she was adopted from PAWS and returned when her new guardian died. Nine year old Luna is the same sweet lap cat we all fell in love with a few months ago.

One cat, two cats, a wealth of furry beauty…
come meet your new family members at PAWS!

• Reply caren gittleman July 17, 2017 at 9:59 am

tweeted and shared on Cody’s page. Poor Luna, that is simply heartbreaking xoox

• Reply Ellen Pilch July 17, 2017 at 10:15 am

Poor Luna, that is so sad. I hope she gets a forever home soon.

• Reply Kitties Blue July 17, 2017 at 10:24 am

They are all feline purrection, and we hope they find their loving and forever homes quickly, especially Luna. What a sad situation for her. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Lisbeth, Astrid, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

• Reply Lola The Rescued Cat July 17, 2017 at 12:16 pm

How sad for Luna! We hope another family adopts her soon.

• Reply Marg July 17, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Oh I so hope they all find homes soon. They sure are cute. Nothing better than a black cat. Good luck to all of you.

• Reply Brian Frum July 17, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Beauty everywhere! Dearest Luna, we’re so sorry sweetie, surely you’ll go to a new home soon.

• Reply meowmeowmans July 17, 2017 at 7:45 pm

We heard Fresco and Picante have found their forever home. Do you know if that’s true?

We were so sad to see Miss Luna back at PAWS, but you’re right … she is the same sweet girl as always. We love her so much, and will give her much attention and affection until she finds her new forever family.

• Reply Maggie July 18, 2017 at 3:33 am

All of the youngsters pictured have been adopted! It’s Luna’s turn next, I hope.

• Reply Tamago July 17, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Awww everyone is looking so adorable! I’m guessing Trouble got this name because he is sort of trouble maker 🙂
    Luna’s situation is heartbreaking…I hope she finds her new home very soon. xo

• Reply Three Chatty Cats July 18, 2017 at 6:42 am

All are such beauties!!!

• Reply Jeanna July 18, 2017 at 2:15 pm

I hope she finds a warm lap soon. Poor baby but very fortunate to have you guys. Adorable kitties.

• Reply Bushra Muzaffar July 19, 2017 at 2:51 am

Awww…these are soooper cuties…!! Hope the kitty finds a loving home soon 🙂

• Reply Katie Isabella July 21, 2017 at 11:01 am

Oh…How I wish wish wish I could have all these babies.