Zella

She purrs when you talk to her.
She purrs when you pet her…
She even purrs while she’s eating!

Zella is a seventeen year old sweetheart. This lovely old girl came to PAWS when her person could no longer care for her.

She’s waiting patiently for a new home, content to give and receive love in the meantime.
Fortunately the very generous PAWS Pension Plan is available for Zella. Should you be lucky enough to qualify as Zella’s new family, there’s no adoption fee. Plus the annual exam, vaccinations, and yearly bloodwork would be administered at PAWS for free.

When you look into Zella’s eyes, you know she’s an old kitty. But her spirit and will to love again is strong.

• Reply Brian Frum June 12, 2017 at 12:28 pm

We are so sorry your human had to give you up beautiful Zella. I hope someone gives you a chance soon.

• Reply Marg June 12, 2017 at 5:12 pm

Oh Zella, we are just glad you are at PAWS, since we know you will get such good care there. You poor thing, losing your family at this age. Wish we lived closer. I sure would figure out a way to take you. We sure will keep our paws crossed that you find a home and soon.

• Reply image-in-ing: weekly photo linky June 12, 2017 at 6:43 pm

What A HANDSOME kitty. I wish I could take him home.
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/06/pretty-view-in-ladies-loo.html

• Reply meowmeowmans June 12, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Zella is beautiful, inside and out! We spent some good time with her yesterday. She is so loving and sweet.

• Reply Three Chatty Cats June 13, 2017 at 9:43 am

She sounds like a purring machine! I really, really hope she finds a forever home soon and doesn’t have to wait too long.

• Reply caren gittleman June 13, 2017 at 10:40 am

what a sweetie! I am certain she will find her furever home soon!

• Reply S Hall June 13, 2017 at 11:05 am

What beautiful eyes you have sweet Zella!
    How lovely of PAWS to support her care.
    I hope someone falls in love with her and takes her home ASAP!

• Reply mommakatandherbearcat June 13, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Sweet purr baby!

• Reply Ellen Pilch June 13, 2017 at 4:02 pm

She is a beauty. I hope she gets a forever home soon.

• Reply Hannah and Lucy June 14, 2017 at 12:26 am

We hope Zella will soon find her forever home even if it’s just for a few weeks or days.