• Reply Brian Frum April 14, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Luna is so pretty and I hope she gets to smile big time soon!

• Reply Katie isabella April 14, 2017 at 5:25 pm

Oh that dear dear little girl. I wish she were mine to love.

• Reply meowmeowmans April 15, 2017 at 6:54 am

Luna is super sweet and gorgeous! I will try to take some pictures of her today. Maybe I can use the telephoto lens from further away. 🙂

• Reply Hannah and Lucy April 15, 2017 at 9:32 am

Luna looks like a sweet lady and we hope she will soon be in her forever home.

• Reply Kitties Blue April 15, 2017 at 10:52 am

There are two types of cats when it comes to photography. The ones that walk right up to the camera lens and the ones who duck their head down and refuse to raise it. We are happy Luna is type 1, so we could see her gorgeous face. Wishing her a new home and love of a family. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

• Reply Ellen Pilch April 15, 2017 at 4:45 pm

Luna is gorgeous, I hope she gets a forever home soon.

• Reply mariodacat April 15, 2017 at 5:21 pm

What a sweetheart. We sure hope she finds a good, forever home soon.

• Reply Tamago April 16, 2017 at 11:22 am

Aw you managed to take good pictures 🙂 Luna sounds such a sweet and friendly kitty! And she is very pretty! I hope she will find her forever home soon!

• Reply Jenna Meow April 16, 2017 at 11:23 am

She’s gorgeous! I’ve always wanted a black cat. I hope she finds a home asap.

• Reply Cathy Keisha April 16, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Hoppy Easter to Luna and y’all!

• Reply Three Chatty Cats April 17, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Love those white whiskers against her black fur. What a beauty!

• Reply Kim Thomas April 19, 2017 at 6:39 pm

OMC, she’s gorgeous! And such a lovey — sigh….I can’t imagine it will take her long to find her forever home!

Luna, here’s to 8 more lives filled with love and affection! And just for the record, we are SO jealous of the lucky human who gets to share that love with you =^..^=

Thank you for blogging – and being – the change for animals!
    Kim Thomas